For Children Aged 3 – 8 years
Our Little Dragons programme teaches not only Martial Arts in a fun environment, but it also teaches children to be good citizens and prepares them for adult life.
There have been countless stories of how people have changed their lives with the many benefits that come with practising martial arts. However, one big misconception still exists: that martial arts are only for adults.
During these specially designed classes your child will:
- Learn to share and cooperate
- Build fundamental motor skills, balance, fitness and strength
- Develop greater confidence and self-esteem
- Learn to control negative emotions
Also Independence skills such as:
- Ability to follow instructions
- Acting respectfully and taking turns
- Showing self-control
- Increasing awareness of body and space
- Demonstrating responsibility
- Developing speech and language
- Promoting physical strength
- Encouraging socialisation
- Stimulating curiosity
- Developing a love of learning
- Promoting coordination and stamina.
GRAB YOUR FREE GUIDE
Discipline and focus are so important and hard to build in children nowadays, and as parents, you would no doubt agree with this. But with martial arts, a child will learn focus, patience, restraint, and the many qualities that come with discipline. The same level of discipline and focus obtained from practising martial arts will no doubt become a part of their daily lives and help them in so many ways..